Pacsafe Metrosafe LS450 Anti-theft 25L Backpack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $59.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Whether youäó»re traveling abroad or just getting from A to B, this pack has got your back. Anti-theft features combine with 3 zippered organizational compartments, padded shoulder straps and a padded 15in laptop sleeve.Available in Black, Sandstone, Vintage Red
- Lockabout é security clip - Zip pullers clip & slip easily onto the secure hook, while the barrel slides and locks everything into place
- Carrysafe ¬ Slashguard Straps - The shoulder strap is reinforced with stainless steel wire
- eXomesh ¬
slashguards- Front, bottomand side fabric body panels of the bag have built in stainless steel wire mesh panels
- Turn & Lock Security Hooks - The shoulder strap has a releasable security hook at one end that allows you to attach the strap to a fixture to stop thieves from easily walking off with your bag
- Smart zipper security é - Zipper pullers can be attached to
a discreet security hooksor placed under & through a hypalontab to prevent pickpockets reaching into your bag
- RFIDsafe é blocking pocket - Special blocking material prevents
high techidentity thieves from downloading and stealing personal information stored on micro chips in your passport and credit cards
- Zippered main compartment complete with padded 15in MacBook ¬ compatible elastic sleeve and internal zippered RFID pocket with D-ring
- Top front zippered pocket with internal mesh zippered pocket, padded open sleeve for electronics, key fob and organisation panel with pen sleeves
- Bottom front zippered compartment with internal mesh pocket and two open sleeve pockets
- Adjustable padded backpack shoulder straps
- Padded top carry handle
- YKK zippers
- 2 side elastic stretch pockets
- Patented in Europe, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, UK, Denmark, Australia and
- Size: 48cm x 31cm x 16cm
- Weight: 835g
- Capacity: 25L
- Warranty: 5 Years
Did you know: Outpac Designs Limited, makers of Pacsafe ¬ was established in 1998 by 2 Aussie friends who had sailed most of the worldí?s oceans and clocked up visits to more than 80 countries around the world. Their own experiences and those of other travellers convinced them of the need for no-nonsense travel security and from that their eXomesh ¬ anti-theft technology was born and formed the first-ever, award-winning Pacsafe ¬ anti-theft backpack protector.
**Note: This item takes an additional 5 days shipping time**
Orders over $100 are shipped within Australia for free!
For all other orders we charge at flat rate delivery of $9.95. For added convenience our flat rate Express Post is $16.95
Delivery Timeframe: All parcels are dispatched via Sendle unless Australia Post is required. Orders are processed at 1pm daily.
Express Post orders must be placed before 1pm for next day delivery.
For more delivery information please view our Customer Service page.